Robert Mccoy, Director
The Chaffey Joint Union High School District is committed to providing safe and caring campus environments that engage students in their schools. In support of this goal, CJUHSD proudly employees campus officer teams that collaborate with students, staff, and surrounding community members, as well as campus officers who value professional student interaction and community partnerships. As Director of Safety & Campus Officers, I welcome your questions regarding any safety concerns. Please contact me at any time, your feedback is important and appreciated.
What We Know About the Spread of Coronavirus
Coronavirus spreads between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet) via coughing or sneezing. It may also be spread by touching a surface or object with the virus on it. The same good health habits that prevent other viruses, like the flu, also prevent the spread of Coronavirus and decrease the risk of getting sick:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, with 60% alcohol, if soap and water are not available.
- Cough into a tissue or your elbow or sleeve (not your hand), then throw the tissue away and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick and stay home when you are sick, especially if you have a fever.
- Keep students home if they are running a temperature or they report not feeling well or appear weak or ill.
- Consult your healthcare provider if you or your child has health conditions that put you at increased risk.