Certificated Job Openings
Announcement of Certificated Job Opening
Personnel Services, 211 West Fifth Street, Ontario, Ca 91762 (909) 988-8511
#2023-2024-CC09 September 28, 2023
The following coaching position is available at Montclair High School for the 2023-2024 school year. All applicants must complete a District Coaching Application and submit it to the Personnel Office. Forms are available in the Personnel Office and on SharePoint under Personnel/Shared Documents/Employment Application. Deadline for receipt of application is October 4, 2023.
TRACK (Boys’ & Girls’)
Salary: $4862 (Based on 2022-2023 Salary Schedule)
- The ability to articulate the goals for the program in its entirety by executing leadership skills to direct and to move the program toward the attainment of these goals.
- A demonstrated positive and effective working relationship with superiors, peers, subordinates, team players, students and parents.
- A demonstrated ability to motivate students and to foster and maintain team unity.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the skills, theories and philosophies of coaching as it relates to the specific sport and level.
- The knowledge of the rules and regulations pertaining to the sport or game being coached, the League rules and regulations of the CIF.
- Possess positive professional characteristics such as integrity, conduct, appropriate language, behavior and ethics.
- A demonstrated ability to supervise, empathize and understand high school age boys and girls in an athletic environment.
- Every coach must have a valid C.P.R. and First Aid card.
- Every coach must possess or be concurrently enrolled in an Adult School Coaching Certificated program or have college transcripts showing equivalent course work.
- Coaches must supervise and take responsibility for locker rooms and other facilities necessary for the conduct of their sport.