Certificated Job Openings
Inside Only September 29, 202
The following coaching position is available at Etiwanda High School for the 2020-2021 school year. All applicants must complete a District Coaching Application and submit it to the Personnel Office. Forms are available in the Personnel Office and on SharePoint under Personnel/Shared Documents/Employment Application. Deadline for receipt of application is October 5, 2020 at 4:00 P.M.
Position: Pep Squad Advisor
Applicants must possess:
1. A valid California teaching credential preferred.
2. A valid CPR and first aid card.
Previous experience working with Pep Squads is desirable.
Ability to create and/or evaluate pep routines for games and competitions.
- The Pep Squad Advisor carries the activities and supervision of Pep.
- Supervision of Pep Squads at athletic contests (both home and away), after school and summer practices.
- Attend competitions, summer camp (as a coach/chaperone), Pep Squad meetings and Pep Club Booster meetings.
- Supervises and organizes Pep Squad tryouts.
Chaffey Joint Union High School is an equal opportunity employer for all persons and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race color, ancestry, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, disability veteran status or on any other basis specifically prohibited by law.
If hired after 1986 you must provide appropriate documentation verifying identity and ability to work legally in the (Public Law 99-603-Immigration, Naturalization & Control Act of 1986)