Management Job Openings
Announcement of Management Job Opening
Personnel Office, 211 West Fifth Street, Ontario, Ca 91762 (909) 988-8511
Open to current employees only.
(sites to be determined)
Directly responsible to the Principal to assist in the educational leadership of the high school. Assignments may include, but are not limited to any of the following:
Organize and supervise programs in counseling, attendance, accounting and reporting; campus control, discipline, testing, activities, facilities, curriculum development and staff evaluation.
The successful applicant may be assigned to the assistant principal position as currently structured or to a different structure altogether.
- At least three years of satisfactory certificated experience at the secondary level.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with students, staff and parents.
- Must possess a valid California administrative credential authorizing service in secondary schools or meet requirements to be eligible for an administrative credential.
- Knowledge of methods of teacher evaluation.
- Experience with an in-depth knowledge of multi-ethnic students is desirable.
- Spanish speaking desired.
Range S; $141,984 - $160,787 (3 Steps)
July 1, 2020
Interested applicants who meet the qualifications for the position are to submit:
1. Application: The District Management Application form (please see attached form).
2. An up-to-date resume.
3. Verification of a valid California Administrative Credential or a letter from a California college or university stating eligibility for an administrative credential.
4. Verification of passage of C.B.E.S.T. (depending on issuance date of credential).
Send packet in c/o of:
Kern Oduro, Ph.D.
Assistant Superintendent, Personnel
Chaffey Joint Union High School District
211 West Fifth Street
Ontario, CA 91762
Deadline for receipt of emailed or hard copy applications must be received by May 5, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Chaffey Joint Union High School is an equal opportunity employer for all persons and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race color, ancestry, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, disability veteran status or on any other basis specifically prohibited by law
If hired after 1986 you must provide appropriate documentation verifying identity and ability to work legally in the U.S.
(Public Law 99-603-Immigration, Naturalization & Control Act of 1986)